American Pokemon American Pokemon

Good ole fun for the whole family
- The New York Times

JohnnyUtah responds:

haha.

Tainted Goods Tainted Goods

5 stars for the star of my life.

SpamClamberton responds:

<333

Move Your Body(Cha.Layer) Move Your Body(Cha.Layer)

awsome

Someone said your animation was bad, f*$% them. They proably dont even have flash, t'was great, you kept animation flowing through the whole song, thats intense. You had soo many different angles on people it seemed like, although they werent the best drawn, it was preety damn well done altogether.

Cheers

Ps-If they were gona be "the best" drawn, than youll never have finished this, sometimes you got to just hurry up and do it.

Feed the King Feed the King

Probally one of the coolest games ever.
Simple gameplay, so anyone can pick it up, and awesome art for anyone to enjoy.

Thats a good game. As always nce and juicy.

Dino Jeffrii Dino Jeffrii

I love the lines, colors, and character designs. Love the way it looks, it does play kind of slow though. Who was the artist for this? I notied you said youre not so reasonable a artist on your page, but this stuff is great!

I think it may be more fun, if it played faster.

To bad you didnt get to finish, even with the slow gameplay, I would love to have tried to beat it.
My computer does kind of suck, but I could see it being faster. Sometimes less is more, I really did love this.

PabMo responds:

It seems to be a common criticism. I can see how I could fasten the pace in a lot of instances so it's doable. The artist is listed in the game description (UltraPitchFork on NG). He is an amazing artist and I'm glad he was willing to collaborate with me. It was a fun and interesting experience even though we didn't get a chance to finish. I hope the computer didn't limit the frame rate. Press 1 during the game to see if it makes a difference. Thanks for the review!

Atomic Bonding Atomic Bonding

Great

Loved the expressions, and graphics that helped your 'reader' get the point. Just good fun.

Whats the audio?

Lost in a Snowfall Lost in a Snowfall

man

Glad you were recording =)

I get lost when im making music, you get so carried away sometimes, and i preety much got lost listening to this, good good.

March_To_Eternity [Box-Killa] March_To_Eternity [Box-Killa]

enjoyable

Im a bit of a musician myself, i liked it, a bit random at points. I liked the silent parts, seems like you had a good thing goin and mightve just got carried away or something

Box-Killa responds:

lol why does everyone say silent parts?? yeah thanks :D Dont know what you mean be carried away though :D

Piranha Plant Trouble Piranha Plant Trouble

IM A FAN

Like the art, nuff said!

Prawn (SpeedPaint) Prawn (SpeedPaint)

Loved the movie, finnaly someonelse who has contributed some art to it! :D kudos on the work

Seems really finished on some places, like the details inthe face, but the outside of the face seem not as finished.still love!

Padme Amidala Padme Amidala

props

this is great, pretty lustful wanting posture and mood set here. Kudos

Finale responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you like it.