Feed the King Feed the King

Probally one of the coolest games ever.
Simple gameplay, so anyone can pick it up, and awesome art for anyone to enjoy.

Thats a good game. As always nce and juicy.

Dino Jeffrii Dino Jeffrii

I love the lines, colors, and character designs. Love the way it looks, it does play kind of slow though. Who was the artist for this? I notied you said youre not so reasonable a artist on your page, but this stuff is great!

I think it may be more fun, if it played faster.

To bad you didnt get to finish, even with the slow gameplay, I would love to have tried to beat it.
My computer does kind of suck, but I could see it being faster. Sometimes less is more, I really did love this.

PabMo responds:

It seems to be a common criticism. I can see how I could fasten the pace in a lot of instances so it's doable. The artist is listed in the game description (UltraPitchFork on NG). He is an amazing artist and I'm glad he was willing to collaborate with me. It was a fun and interesting experience even though we didn't get a chance to finish. I hope the computer didn't limit the frame rate. Press 1 during the game to see if it makes a difference. Thanks for the review!

Atomic Bonding Atomic Bonding

Great

Loved the expressions, and graphics that helped your 'reader' get the point. Just good fun.

Whats the audio?

Ninja Jump Ninja Jump

addicting

Great game, gameplay and conept were awsome. Really captured my attention, not the art, but just jumping and killing one after another is awsome. Good game.

Doodle Warrior Doodle Warrior

damn

Good job, its very familiar to legend of zelda. Awsome awsome, kudos on how smooth everything is, buttons, sounds and all that jazz. Hi five

Ripples Ripples

just wow.

Awsome man, genious. Reminds me of "where the wild things are"
Purdy nice man.

Drunk Pandas Drunk Pandas

purdy cool

Someone votes it down every day ohwell. Its on 8 other websites so youll have to keep busy!

Would have been better with difficulty settings, agreed as with other people. AND MOAR ENEMIES!

I still love the inbetween vs screens.

~The artist!

Chaz responds:

It's your own game, you're supposed to vote 10 you douche! :P

Wurmies Wurmies

ehhh

I like it, but you get screwed over too much, sometimes there just isnt a certain peice, i think you could have covered that up somehow.

Ninja+ 2 Ninja+ 2

awh man

game engine and all that is good, i wish i did the graphics they could have been better. Great gameplay though

Gravitational Spyrograph Gravitational Spyrograph

intovative

Awsome, if it were somehow made more into a game, have some sort of like keep the orbit in this arc for 10 points or for the human race to survive, this is the foundation of a uniqely awsome game.